Usrah Budi 2: The Virtues of Sawm 🌻


Assalamualaikum. My name is Noor Syahirah binti Khiyon with matric number 1912204. The poster below are the task assigned by my Naqibah for Usrah Budi 2 πŸ₯° 

For more information regarding the virtues of sawn, click here to watch our video. Thank you :)


My content: 

Usrah Budi 1 πŸŒ·
Click here for my hobby 🧚🏻‍♀️ 
Click here for my contribution in Islam πŸ•Œ

Usrah Budi 2🌷
Click here for The Virtues of Sawm 🌻

Usrah Budi 3🌷 
Click here for my collaboration πŸŒ»
Click here for my wish and reflection πŸ˜Š

Usrah Budi 4🌷 
Click here for my hobby 🧚🏻‍♀️ 
Click here for my contribution  πŸ•Œ
Click here for my wish and reflection πŸ˜Š

Click here to watch my project video in Usrah Budi 4 πŸŒ» 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My HobbyπŸ’„πŸ’‹

My Collaboration in Usrah Budi 3 πŸ₯°

My Contribution & Reflection πŸ₯°