My HobbyπŸ’„πŸ’‹







     Assalamualaikum and hi there πŸ˜‡! Today I want to share about my hobby! I know that you already can guess my hobby based on the picture above right? .πŸ’„πŸ’„πŸ’„.....Yesssssssss. I love wearing makeup since I was about 7.🀣 I like to draw all those makeup on my face HAHAHAHAA . At first, it was just a little bit of lipstick and mascara leftovers from my mom.πŸ§•πŸ»

     When I was going into my high school, I was 13.πŸ‘§πŸ» This is when I started to try other makeup like eye shadow, blusher and eyeliner. I thought it made me look better, but then I began to realize that caking my face in makeup was not what made me look better, it was my self-esteem. My self-esteem went up when I was wearing all of that makeup, but I only makeup to take beautiful picture of myself. I have never ever going out from my home with makeup. When I was 16, I began to wear just one layer of light makeup ( some blusher lipsticks ) for daily. It still made me feel beautiful, even though I wasn’t wearing much of it. I realized that even just the littlest bit of makeup can help your self-esteem.πŸ‘±πŸ»‍♀️πŸ’„
     Some days I don’t even wear makeup because I realized that I can be beautiful without it. Makeup is good for when you want to boost your self-esteem, but don’t feel like you have to cake your face in makeup to look beautiful. Makeup is just a way you can make yourself feel better about how you look, and once you feel more confident, you can either start wearing less of it or just know that even without it, you look beautiful. I have been insecure about how my face look since I started wearing makeup when I was 13. I didn’t like how it looks because I felt like I was not pretty enough. This is when I started to wear some mascara, but after a year I didn’t feel like that was enough. So I started to put bb cream, then powder and cake my face with it. I felt like it made me prettier. I was wrong. The increase in confidence is what made me prettier, not the large amount of makeup I applied to my face.πŸ’‹
     Since then I have learned that even with just a bit of makeup I can help increase my confidence. Less makeup if better for your skin anyways. Nowadays I just put on makeup in 5 minutes and I still feel just as beautiful as I did when I took 30 minutes . But now I wear less makeup and waste less of my time, yet my confidence is higher than ever. In the past I was worried I would not look good when wearing little to no makeup, but now I know either way I look beautiful. And being confident helps with that. If I wasn’t confident I would’ve never been able to leave the house without makeup. I now love my face the way it is, but I still enhance it by wearing a bit of makeup just because it makes me feel better about going out. If you feel like you’re not pretty enough without makeup, you’re probably wrong, because you can be pretty without makeup. Using makeup to boost your confidence is a good idea, though. Using makeup enhances your face and shows you how naturally pretty you are. Just remember, everyone is beautiful with or without makeup. That's the beauty of Allah's creations. πŸ˜‡❤️πŸ’„πŸŒΌπŸŒΌπŸŒΌ
My content: 

Usrah Budi 1 πŸŒ·
Click here for my hobby 🧚🏻‍♀️ 
Click here for my contribution in Islam πŸ•Œ

Usrah Budi 2🌷
Click here for The Virtues of Sawm 🌻

Usrah Budi 3🌷 
Click here for my collaboration πŸŒ»
Click here for my wish and reflection πŸ˜Š

Usrah Budi 4🌷 
Click here for my hobby 🧚🏻‍♀️ 
Click here for my contribution  πŸ•Œ
Click here for my wish and reflection πŸ˜Š
Click here to watch my project video in Usrah Budi 4 πŸŒ»


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Collaboration in Usrah Budi 3 πŸ₯°

My Contribution & Reflection πŸ₯°